SUPER SATTELITE CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StarfallStatic
StarfallStatic
Admin
https://supersatteliteclub.forumotion.com

LORE POST (out of character) Empty LORE POST (out of character)

Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:09 am
NO POST IN THIS THREAD IS IN THE CANON. RATHER MYSELF AND OTHER MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ADDING TO THE LORE AND WOULD LIKE A MASTERPOST FOR LORE. ANYTHING SAID HERE WILL BE JUST YOU , NOT YOUR CHARACTER.

StarfallStatic
StarfallStatic
Admin
https://supersatteliteclub.forumotion.com

LORE POST (out of character) Empty Re: LORE POST (out of character)

Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:15 am
Letter from LP2 (decommissioned) Maria Soren (StarfallStatic) to her council mandated therapist.

You asked me to tell you how it feels when I have my...fits. I dont know how to put it into words. Im overcome with this, fear, or is it anger? There's this cold that comes over me, and it feels immense. I collapse into a moon made of our dead, they bid me join them, the moon is rancid. I rip through them. Each one a comrade or friend, though I cannot name them. My body feels so small. I cant maintain my balance nor truly think, my bones constricting my mind.

The dream no longer needs its dreamer. I retreat into the waves.

The waves.
implanted5head
implanted5head
Admin

Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:30 am
Note: This entry has been written by the caretaker of Dot Portlet, a generation five Casketeer.

It all started for me before cryo, before the war thirty something years ago, and before I lost my humanity.

I don’t remember how old I was, but I’m sure I had just started blossoming into my womanhood so to speak. It was a lovely warm season on my planet, I don’t remember the days - it’s all a blur. The gen 3 holo screens were just installed, to be honest they are not as impressive as what we have now on the exoplanets.
I remember the advert clear as an Earth spring day, how could I not? My life was destroyed by this one screen.
“JOIN THE MILITIA, FIGHT FOR INTERSTELLAR PLANETARY FREEDOM, BECOME A CASKETEER” the holo screen flickered between the words, it’s pale pixels struggling to display the complex mech of the Casketeer.
I rushed home to my family that night.

Chaos. Pure and utter chaos.
I think this was the first bombing and strike on our home, I don’t want to remember but it’s so vivid. I remember hearing the Starjack jets soar overhead, their engines deafening. I can’t explain the feeling I had, maybe terror? Maybe I knew I would die? I can’t place my hand on it, but it felt worse than my implant installation. After I felt those things, my family was instantly killed. I don’t know how I survived the drop on our house, but I lost my legs exactly 3.6 inches above my left knee and 5.7 inches above my right.

I woke up in a new-age (for the time) laboratory. All I felt was immense and horrible pain, beyond words, beyond warp travel, beyond the gravity of a black hole. I heard the words, “You’re lucky you’re alive. You’re also very lucky that we have unreleased fifth generation parts, albeit they aren’t up to standards of third generation with the metals used - but you’ll survive,”
I could only let out screams, I cried, I begged, why didn’t they let me die? I wish they had.
“Oh dear, we forgot to administer the neuromeds before implantation. Poor child must be in agony,”
I was. My vision was filled with horrible sights, I felt the impact of the debris crushing my legs. I heard the screams of my parents telling me to run. I saw the visions of god telling me to repent for the sin I had committed against his perfectly formed body. Then it suddenly all went away, my mind was numbed and I couldn’t feel the awkward pain anymore.

Note: Below I will attach Dot’s personal entries from her time in the militia.

——

It’s been three days since my family died. It’s been three days since I’ve gotten my implants. I’m acclimating to the neuromeds I guess. It’s hard to think straight anymore. Tomorrow I’ll be transferred to the militia. I don’t know why. I haven’t gotten the proper medical care, I think I have bone rot. What?

——

IT’S BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE IMPLANTATION. TRAINING CAMP. NOT NICE.

I DON’T LIKE MARCHING. I DON’T LIKE THE PULL UP BARS.

I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN. CAN’T REMEMBER THEIR FACE.

MECH DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. WHY?
I WANT TO GO HOME.

THEY SAY I WILL BE STATIONED IN PLACE CALLED CRYO.

MY FRIEND, VE.
NOT COMING TO CRYO.

THE GEN ONES ARE DETERIORATING FAST. CAN’T RECOGNIZE VE FACE ANYMORE.

I LOVE HER. I WANT HER TO SURVIVE.

VE VOICE BOX NOT WORKING. THEY ADDED NEW IMPLANTS. IMPLANT REJECTED. ENEMY METAL DISORDER. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS.
VE PLEASE DON’T LEAVE.
I JUST WANT TO HEAR VE VOICE BEFORE I LEAVE.

(Dot Portlet, or better known as, implanted5head facts:
1. She is considered to be bodily disabled
2. Her implants are prototypes or alpha stage
3. She has a caretaker that helps with everyday living
4. Her family died when her planet was attacked because “the enemy” didn’t want more people joining the militia
5. Painkillers were not administered till after her implant surgery, meaning she went without neuromeds for a 3 hour duration
6. She was best friends with a Gen1 who shortly perished after they met
7. Her voice is abrasive, loud, and harsh. It’s unknown if she has hearing loss due to poor seal-lock/insulation of her mech or because of her accident
8. Voice claim: Jasper from Steven Universe
9. She has general confusion/disordered thinking
10. Without neuromeds she is unable to speak or becomes catatonic and mumbles incoherently
Hobbies: Rummaging through space debris looking for “Earth merchandise” like alphys from undertale, playing physical board games with her caretaker, and spray painting
Dislikes: Implant scramblers, low pitched brown noise, and high climate or low gravity areas
EDIT: Still trying to figure out how the radiation from a bomb would work with her character)
implanted5head
implanted5head
Admin

Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:13 pm
RADIATION POISONING THERAPY TREATMENT FOR VETERANS, REFUGEES AND PIRATE ASSAILANT SURVIVORS:

Page 1:

Albuterenol Epinenzyme (Brand name: Subprin) is a three step treatment plan consisting of:
Three day radiotherapy, 30month intramuscular neuromedication, and tablet maintenance therapy.

See information sheet for medication administration on page 3 of pamphlet.

Page 2: VOIDED
Page 3: It appears to of been torn

Page 4: CASKETEER INFORMATION

Subprin is used to treat radiation poisoning from nuclear blasts and possible mecha rejection for some Casketeers. (IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING MECHA REJECTION SPEAK TO YOUR CARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY. SYMPTOMS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: VOMITING, SKIN MELTING, AND RAPID GUM DECAY.)

Subprin is not compatible with some neuromedications, all are listed below:

Adidryl
Dacticept
Acygestin

You will have organ failure when mixing.

If you are a Casketeer and on Subprin please keep a constant maintenance on your RADIO-SALVAGE WASTE REPROCESSING MECHA (RSWRM or Resworm Mech) as malfunction of your equipment could possibly prevent your excess waste contaminated blood from being processed.

If you are a Starjack and on Subprin, please read page 5 of pamphlet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum